Tuesday, March 31, 2009

HOTEL_San_Diego


Working as primarily a location photographer I end up spending a lot of nights in hotels throughout the year. Some are better than others and I am by no means a 'hotel snob' (m/hotels that I have spent my fair share of nights in often have numbers in their names such as "Familiar Name 6" or the "Slightly More Expensive 8"), but when a good one comes along it is a true pleasure. Since we do spend so many nights in hotels I will continue to post the views that we are seeing from them so if you are snuggled nightly in to your own comfy bed you can live vicariously through us as we drop quarters into our vibrating beds.

I am a fan of most everything mid-century modern and the exterior facade of this hotel on the waterfront in San Diego Harbor was right on the money. I had the city view from my room (nothing to complain about for sure!), but I'd imagine that looking out the other way to the water would have been pretty cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment