Thursday, October 15, 2009

Moving_Comfort_Fall09

I posted earlier this week about being on a shoot up in Seattle all last week and after finally making it through the edit I have some of my favorites to share today (BTW - if you are wishing that you had a magnifying glass to see these images, just click on the collage and it will open to full size for you). I have worked with the Moving Comfort brand for a number of years (I think that this was our 10th shoot together??) and always have a good time working on their projects. This season was perhaps the best yet as I was asked to shoot what I love more than anything - 'slice of life' or sometimes called 'day in the life' work. Kind of a mix of the normal staged commercial style with a solid blend of get in there and 'break your nose' documentary angles. Love it. It is the perfect match for my interest in capturing moments more than overly staged and contrived scenarios. We were on location for two days pretty much 'dark to dark' and there were over 5000 images created that got culled down (read . . . coffee) to around 700 final selects. The images are different, but I think that we pretty much nailed the exact look of the 'mood board' put together by their Creative Director Liz.

After delivering the edit yesterday this was the very sweet note that I found in my inbox this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment